One Chance Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Chance Central

This group is dedicated to the group One Chance! The guys are on their way to the top! And this forum is going to be there the whole way!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

DRAKE!~This One Had 2 Be Posted~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MsRowdy
Admin
Admin
MsRowdy

Number of posts : 187
Registration date : 2006-11-23

DRAKE!~This One Had 2 Be Posted~ Empty
PostSubject: DRAKE!~This One Had 2 Be Posted~   DRAKE!~This One Had 2 Be Posted~ Icon_minitime4/8/2007, 1:18 am

Okay well for now I'm on Drake & One Chance! I guess I'll see where it goes from there! Anyway you might know him accurately as Jimmy from the hit show "Degrassi"! Also his real name is Aubrey Graham...I don't know where he got Drake, but hey he still fine! Laughing Soo if anyone would like to listen to a song by him they can go 2 my MySpace www.myspace.com/prissyms and I have like 3 of them! Or his www.myspace.com/thisisdrake

Okay now his first single is hot!!! It features Trey Songz, and it's called "Replacement Girl" I like it! Very nice!

Other songs...Like the one on my MySpace...is "City Is Mine" I guess that's the single after the one with Trey Songz! Then the other one on my MySpace is "Do What You Do" he has songs on his MySpace that I don't have on my mine! But we both have "Replacement Girl" & "City Is Mine"!

CHECK THEM OUT!

And don't get me wrong I'm FOREVER rep'n One Chance, but I DO listen 2 other people just like you! I just really like him as well!!!
Back to top Go down
https://onechancecentral.editboard.com

DRAKE!~This One Had 2 Be Posted~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Chance Central :: Fun Stuff :: Other Artists-
Jump to: